Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Construction Information Services (CIS).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and employed by a customer of CIS (CIS staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Draw closes 22nd March 2023
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those currently on our customer mailing list and all new subscribers up to Midnight GMT on 22nd March 2023. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- CIS will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one £100 Amazon gift card.
- CIS use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of CIS regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 22nd March 2023 via the email provided during subscription.
- CIS will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and CIS reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by CIS for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via CIS.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via CIS website & social media.
Limitation of Liability
- Construction Information Services does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that CIS does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- CIS does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- CIS reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Any queries about these Terms & Conditions should be sent to email@example.com or in writing to:
Suite 8, The Mall,
Beacon Court, Sandyford,
Dublin 18. D18 C9H9
Alternatively, you can give us a call on +353 (0)1 2999200