The National Construction Summit presents an excellent opportunity to key business decision makers to hear from industry experts speaking about the current issues facing the construction industry and the wider business environment, including the potential effects on the Irish economy of the Brexit vote on the 23rd June.
This is a must attend seminar, which will be opened by Minister Damien English, Housing and Urban Renewal and will be Chaired by Tom Parlon, Director General of the CIF.
Come along with your colleagues to listen to industry experts on the main stage. There are also six themed workshops with specialised speaker content, and you can walk around the many exhibitor stands at this major event. Register for FREE to attend the biggest construction event of the year.
Main Stage Speakers at the National Construction Summit
Opening Address: Minister Damien English, Housing and Urban Renewal
Chairman:Tom Parlon – Director General – CIF
- Tom Moloney – Managing Director – Construction Information Services (CIS)
- Michael Dall – UK Economist – Barbour ABI
- Mary Buckley – IDA Foreign Direct Investment
- Gary Crabtree – SISK Contractors
- John Downey – Downey Planning
- Phelim Devine – Design Director – National Children’s Hospital
- Michael Mahon – Chairman, Professional Group – SCSI
- Pat Barry – Executive Director – Irish Green Building Council
- Garry Connolly – CEO – Host in Ireland
- Property Industry Ireland – Speaker to be confirmed
- Robert Mandal – Former President RIAI
- John O’Hara – City Planner
Register for Free to Attend
You can easily register yourself and colleagues to attend the Summit here or call 01 6129 880
Exhibit at the National Construction Summit!
There are still a few spots remaining to book in your stand and get in front of your target market at the largest and most attended construction event of the year in Ireland. Call 01 6129 880 or enquire about dimensions available and pricing here