The 3rd National Construction Summit will take place on 14th of June at the RDS, Dublin. Construction Information Services (CIS) are once again a proud sponsor and would encourage any business that sells their services into the construction industry to come along to what is guaranteed to be an informative day of content on key topics from industry leaders.
Reserve Free Delegate passes for yourself and colleagues to attend the biggest construction event of the year!
The exhibition space will expand this year to accommodate exhibitor demand including design professionals, contractors, suppliers and much more. Many exhibitors and supporting associations have already signed up to participate again this year following the huge success of the first two years.
This Summit is supported by all of the key associations and stakeholders involved in the construction sector including the Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
The 7 Themed workshops of the 2017 Construction Summit will cover important topics such as:
- Investment in Infrastructure
- Skills, Training, Jobs, Education
- Innovation, Lean & Design
Keynote speakers confirmed to date include:
- Tom Parlon – Director General – CIF
- Conor Owens – Partner – Maples and Calder
- Tom Moloney – MD – Construction Information Services
- Donal Murphy, Head of Infrastructure – Ireland Strategic Investment Fund
- John Pollock – Project Director – National Children’s Hospital
- Kieran Burke – Procurement Director – Grafton Group plc
- Michael Dall – Chief Economist – Barbour ABI
- Hubert Fitzpatrick – Director Housing, Planning & Development– CIF
- Hugh Wallace – MD – Douglas Wallace Architects