The 3rd National Construction Summit will take place on the 14th of June at the RDS. Construction Information Services (CIS) are once again a proud sponsor and would urge anyone who sells their services into the industry to come along to what is guaranteed to be an insightful day of content from main stage speakers and seven themed workshops.
Reserve Free Delegate passes for yourself and colleagues to attend the biggest construction event of the year!
The exhibition space will once again be expanded this year to accommodate the demand from exhibitors which range from design professionals, contractors, suppliers and much more. Many delegates, exhibitors and supporting associations have already signed up to participate once again this year following the huge success of the first two years.
This Summit is supported by all of the key associations and stakeholders involved in the construction sector including the Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
The Key Themes of the 2017 Construction Summit will be:
• Investment in Infrastructure
• Skills, Training, Jobs, Education
• Innovation, Lean & Design
Keynote speakers confirmed to date include:
- Martin Dalby – CEO – Centre Parcs Scheme in Longford
- Eilish Hardiman – CEO – National Children’s Hospital
- Kieran Burke – Procurement Director – Grafton Group plc
- Hubert Fitzpatrick – Director Housing, Planning & development– CIF
- Hugh Wallace –MD – Douglas Wallace Architects
- Thomas O’ Connor – European Operations Manager – Collen Construction