The following are 5 Simple Reasons why the CIS Construction Opportunities 2016 Special Report should be the Ultimate early Christmas present for your business!
1) With positive growth continuing strongly in the industry and the volume and value of opportunities available on the increase, there has never been a better time to expand your business pipeline with prospective contracts, by first identifying them in our Special Report.
2) As a testament to the reliability of our research teams’ 2015 construction activity predictions, the table below shows a comparison of what we predicted would happen and what took place so far. Further project stage progress is expected before the end of the year.
*Data from October 2015 project progress analysis
|Project Stage Featured in2015 Report||Number of Projects Featured at that stage||% Moved to Plans Granted||% Moved to Tender Stage||% Moved to Contract Awarded||% Moved to On-Site|
*114 projects that were at ‘on-site’ stage when included in the 2015 report are still currently on-site or have been completed.
3) We’re enhancing the in-depth value of the Construction Opportunities Report 2016 by including new sections that will show research and analysis on major schemes such as the Dublin Docklands Development Scheme, PPP’s including Primary Care Centres, Schools Projects, Courts Bundle and Student Accommodation Schemes. Also included, will be listings of the Top Professionals and Contractors in each sector.
4) We will have an excellent selection of high profile article contributions from relevant industry people. The ‘Foreword’ will be written by Paudie Coffey T.D. Minister of State at the Department of the Environment with Special Responsibility for Housing, Planning and Coordination of the Construction 2020 Strategy. Other contributors will include Tom Parlon, Director General of the CIF.
5) With an increase of over €5 billion in combined project values in the 2016 report, opportunities are ripe for any company who can sell their products or services into the construction industry. Over 500 Key and Major projects at all stages of development, worth over €16 billion are included with contact details for all key players involved…all in a single hardcopy volume.
Let this essential Construction Opportunities Report be your bible for the coming year and make sure you enjoy a head-start on targeting prime leads for your business. Avail of our Special Offer of only €275 when you order before 18th December 2015.
If you have any further queries on the 2016 Report, feel free to contact Alan Chapman by mail or call 01 2999 201