CIS (Construction Information Services) prides itself on the delivery of timely, accurate and in-depth project information at a very competitive price. We owe much of this to the strong relationships our experienced researchers have built over the last 45 years with key contacts in planning authorities, contracting companies, government agencies and design professionals to name but a few.
1) Our experienced research team of 10 have both individual and combined expertise on the construction industry as whole and in each respective sector.
So no matter what query you have, we have the experts on hand who are happy to answer your questions, anytime. Contact the CIS Research team by calling 01 2999 200 and dialling 2 to be transferred directly, or email the team.
2) Our Northern Ireland construction project data is fully researched by our team based in our Banbridge office, Co. Down
Our on the ground NI team publishes all the latest project updates and tenders in real time to ensure you have all the facts passed directly to you as soon as we report it. Call our Banbridge office directly on 028 4064 8110 for Northern Ireland project queries.
3) We cover 100% of Public Sector Tenders for NI and ROI
Log onto CIS Online to view them all in one convenient listing.
4) All Commencement Notice dates are 100% verified by our research team prior to publication
We don’t assume that a project will proceed based on a commencement notice being lodged, CIS always confirm with our information Sources that activity has actually started on the ground before publishing an update on our database.
5) Our contact database is in a constant cleansing cycle, thus ensuring all contact details are up to date and accurate
We regularly check with our information sources to ensure we have the most updated company contact details so when you pick up the phone, you’ll know you have the names and numbers of the right decision makers.
6) Our initial Project Cost Calculation is constantly updated and the cost verified during our research process
As our research team gathers more information on a project such as materials that will be used, floor space etc. we will recalculate our original estimate to align it more firmly with the final cost.
7) We provide information on refurbishments, fit-outs and pre-planning projects
Our provision of All Ireland construction leads extends beyond new build opportunities. Contractors and sub-contractors can identify large scale refurbishments and extensions across commercial and industrial sectors for example. Furniture and office material suppliers can find detailed listings of fit-out projects at an early stage so they can efficiently make their bid for it.
8) We produce free quarterly reports
These comphrehensive reports cover construction activity across the Republic of Ireland, across all sectors and provide the volumes and values of projects at Plans Submitted, Plans Granted and On-Site stages.
9) Our highly popular LinkedIn and Twitter platforms are an invaluable source of project updates and industry news
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay in the know about the latest project updates, industry news and links to register to upcoming Meet the Buyer events, construction trade exhibitions and much more.
10) We work closely with top construction companies to promote their live opportunity events
A growing number of our customers are availing of our social platforms to promote construction exhibition and Meet the Buyer Events. BAM, Balfour Beatty, Heron Brothers, JJ Rhatigan and Company and Enterprise Ireland.
CIS is the Market Leader in Providing All Ireland opportunities to the Irish Construction Sector. Our excellent value packages will pay for themselves after just one contract win so try us today and experience the lead generating power of CIS Online.
Call our sales team on 01 2999 239 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how we can help transform your business efficiency and increase revenue.